Concrete Pump Rubber Hose
Application: Steel cord hose used for concrete placement at casting locations; it is used at the end of the pumps to distribute the concrete. The hose resists suction during the cleaning process. Usually supplied with swaged on “Full flow”hardened Couplings
Temperature: from -40°C (-40°F) to +70°C (+158°F).
Tube: black, smooth, SBR/NR rubber, abrasion resistant.
Reinforcement: plies of steel wire cord.
Cover: black, smooth, (wrapped finish) antistatic SBR/NR rubber, abrasion resistant.
Concrete pump rubber hoses are designed for many abrasive applications. JYM abrasive blasting hoses manufactured with durable and reliable quality that will make your pumps operating smoothly and efficiently. Our material handling hose used to transfer sand, shot, dry cement, gravel, seeds, lime, mild chemicals, agricultural sprays and hot air…
• Extremely high abrasion resistance giving extended service life.
• Flexible and easy to handle.
• Robust construction to withstand heavy compressive loads and guarantee maximum safety.
• Construction eliminates kinking and allows easy cleaning by reverse pumping.
* For more information of JYM products, please contact us. If you would like a quotation or further information, please fill in the form below and we will reply to you within 1 working day.