Application: High pressure airless paint spray systems for 240 to 550 bar. Suitable for applications requiring chemical resistance to solvents and aggressive fluids. Due to low permeation value of polyamide, the hose is also suitable for industrial gases
Temperature Range: Continuous: -40℃ to +100℃ Temp. not to exceed +70℃ for Air and Water based fluids
Fittings: BSP or NPS
Inner tube: Polyamide
Reinforcement: one layer of braided synthetic fiber and one layer of braided steel wire
Cover: Polyurethane, gray Colour, Pin pricking (Optional)
GREY AIRLESS SPRAY PAINTING HOSE
Airless High-Pressure Hose is designed to withstand the rigours of high-pressure spraying
- A complete line of hoses for all your high pressure spraying – up to 7250 psi (500 bar)
- Passes rigorous tests for quality and performance standards
- Hose cover is chemical resistant – withstands a variety of solvents, acids and bases
- Hose cover stands up to sunlight, ozone, oxygen and extreme weather conditions
- Color-coded by pressure to take the guesswork out of using the right hose
Most of our rubber material imported from foreign countries( South Korea LG, Malaysia) Some bought from domestic market such as Sinopec China.
Our Rigid Mandrel built production line can manufacture 60M length hoses.
Advanced Italy VP production lines
Our factory has strong quality control team, we set up advanced laboratory before the mass production, we test each batch of raw material. After the production, we test each hose to guarantee a 100% qualification. Each hose tested 2 times of working pressure before packing.
* For more information of JYM products, please contact us. If you would like a quotation or further information, please fill in the form below and we will reply to you within 1 working day.