Jackhammer Air Hose
Jackhammer hose is also called Jackhammer Hose, Rock Drill Air Hose, Heavy Duty Air Hose and Rock Drill hose.
JYM Jackhammer air hose assemblies are designed for transfer of air to power pneumatic tools to +70’C and 300PSI.
JYM’s Jackhammer Air Hose Assemblies provide excellent service for jackhammer hose applications. The hose inner tube is compatible with light oil mists for tool lubrication. The red and yellow cover allows easy identification and resists abrasion and weathering. Jackhammer hose assemblies incorporate crimp couplings for durability and security, with universal end styles for quick connection/disconnection.
- Road Construction
- Air Compressor
- General Industrial
• Tube: Black EPDM for versatile and economical service to +70’C
Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and kink resistance.
• Cover: Red or Yellow EPDM for abrasion and weathering resistance.
• Couplings: Steel crimp male universal x male universal for a durable, safe and secure connection.
• Air compressors
• Pneumatic tools, including those subject to light oil mists for lubrication.
• Design Factor: 4:1 (Hose Only)
• Do not use with oil or refined fuel.
• The hose is rated to 300 psi maximum working pressure. The finished hose assembly is rated to 250 psi due to the limitation of the industry preferred fitting end style/connection.
• Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose.
For more information, please kindly contact our sales team by : firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp:+86 13256393632