In the petroleum industry, a faulty or broken hose can have extremely serious consequences. That’s why the tube and covers on JYM industrial hoses are specifically chosen and engineered to provide maximum life even in the most demanding applications. Every industrial, hydraulic and thermoplastic hose from JYM is easy to handle and features a combination of low to high pressures, bore sizes, weights, lengths and transfer capabilities to provide safety, performance and flexibility for every job.
Common applications include:
- Transfer of petroleum products
- High-pressure suction and discharge of petroleum products
- Transfer and blending of petroleum products; transfer of crude oil, salt water, slurries and non-potable water
Addresses these engineering challenges:
- Product available when and where it is needed – Global and regional availability
- Optimize operating cost with single source solution –
- Assistance at your fingertips – Global and regional customer service, engineering, technical, sales support, as well as a wealth of online tools to answer question relative to for complete range of JYM products
- 3:1 safety factor on select hoses (burst: working pressure) results in safer operation and longer hose life
- Petroleum/ Oil Delivery Hose
Easy to handle and assemble because of its flexibility, Max Length is up to 61M for large bore size.
- Petroleum / Oil Suction & Discharge Hose
- Easy identification in the toughest environments provided by dual Mylar and embossed laylines , verses competitive single layline alternatives, creating ease of replenishment and traceability